Senior UX/UI Designer APPLY NOW
My Lads is a technology company working in the sports industry in the segment of fan engagement.
We work with sports teams worldwide to delight the fans through AR experiences that are meaningful and connect with the fans wherever they are.
Our retail product is a collectible that tells the story of the sports team through the equipment of the teams, it is then further enhanced through AR experiences to take it to the next level.
Come and join us in that next level!
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our core team, you will be responsible for defining the look and feel of several internal and external digital products of the company and transversally work with the several key areas of the business, from our retail channel to our mobile app, or our B2B offering. You’ll be in a key position to drive the product forward and delight young and older sports fans.
Ideally, you have a degree in arts and have an acute sense of aesthetics, you’ve been up to date in the latest UX/UI trends and are creative in nature, you understand user needs and have done A/B tests to understand its choices more, Figma and Sketch aren’t just technical jargon to you and you’ve used either one of them daily for the past years.
Drop us a line and let us know how you can help us drive fan engagement further!
- Health insurance
- Coverflex subscription giving you access to some great perks and discounts
- Skip the office and work from home when needed
- Manage the work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Get enough time off to recharge, with 25 paid days of vacation plus an extra day for your birthday. Hip Hip Hooray!
- And plenty of (Covid permitting) office socials to keep you smiling
- Coffee, Drinks, snacks
- Regular team events, as we never miss a chance to play hard
- An informal work environment, good mood, and casual dressing
- Your favorite official team jersey
- Football matches tickets
- Welcome tech kit
- MyLads Equity plan
- Annual budget for courses, conferences, etc.
- Company Bonus paid every 6 months
Currently we are all working from home but we are not planning on being a 100% remote company, our future plan is to implement a hybrid routine and with this, you would have to be living in Lisbon.